The best watches for young professionals are classy, decent, elegant enough, and do not put a dent in the pocket either.
Most of the time, these young pros are looking for dress watches that they can wear to work daily.
These daily drivers are also best when they are not overly complicated with too many features. As long as they are of high quality and tell the time right, we are good to go.
Our Picks of the Best Watches for Young Professionals
Check Price On Amazon
1. Bulova Marine Star 96B255
- Six hand calendar chronograph in stainless steel with silver-tone...
- water resistance to 100 meters
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water Resistant to 100m (330ft): In General, Suitable for...
Overview: At 43mm, this watch with a smooth silvery finish is best suited to men than women. The watch case diameter and bracelets are made of the same stainless-steel material for a uniform feel and appeal throughout.
We don’t like it when dress watches have a busy face. However, the chronograph system on this watch is not entirely out of place. Contributing to final aesthetic appeal while still staying functional, the date window completes the watch face complication.
- Triple chronograph
- 100m WR rating
- legible watch face
2. Seiko Men’s Dress Watch SNE325
- Round solar-powered watch with logoed dial and magnified date...
- 41 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for...
Overview: Seiko might be selling this pick as a men’s watch but women can also enjoy the style and class it packs. At 41mm, it is not out of the reach of most women anyway.
We appreciate the stainless-steel finish polished to look like a hue of midnight green. The watch face is a true testament to simplicity, pairing legible hour markers with only a date window and the watch branding information.
For what it’s worth, this Seiko unit embodies what a dress watch should be.
3. Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X Watch
- DURABLE LEATHER. Made from the same type of leather used to make...
- SWISS MADE. This Swiss Made watch is made to withstand 130...
- DIVE DEEPER. Take on the day fearlessly, on hikes, in the pool or...
- WATCH DETAILS. 43mm. Military time, date, end-of-life indicator,...
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Watches purchased from authorized retailers...
Overview: Victorinox used to be a brand we consider mainly for its rugged watches. Thus, we liked that we could also get an everyday watch for young professionals from them.
The brushed finish of this watch gives it a distinguished look that pairs well against your office wear. The horologer moves to satisfy different young professionals with a wide array of color options, band materials, and exterior finish. We can promise that you will always find the best one to match your sense of style there.
Swiss watches are no slouch when it comes to keeping good time. This watch doesn't disappoint in that department either. Finishing up with a 200m water resistance rating, most men will find this a worthy addition to their watch collection.
4. Michael Kors Runway Watch
- Michael Kors is a world-renowned, awardwinning designer of luxury...
- Michael Kors' 44mm Slim Runway watch features a black sunray dial...
- 44mm case, 22mm band width, mineral crystal, Quartz movement with...
- Water resistant up to 100m: Can be worn bathing, swimming or...
Overview: Michael Kors needs no introduction.
Black watches are common for the way they pair well against different outfits and styles. You would rethink that when you see the brushed stainless-steel hues that this watch brings to the table.
We happen to love the green and gold tones more than the black option.
The only drawback of this watch is the large 44mm size, putting it out of most women's brackets. We suppose that MK would have worked on smaller case sizes for those with smaller wrists, though.
With the right blend of colors on premium materials, MK shows that you can live the nine-to-five lifestyle with some splash of fashion on the side.
- Multiple color options,
- 50m WR rating,
- 44mm case size
5. Apple Watch Series 5
- Always-On Retina display
- ECG app
- 30% larger screen
- GPS - Built-in compass
Overview: While the Series 6 set of watches are there already, we still prefer the Apple Watch Series 5. You can get these amazing pieces of hardware for cheaper now since they are not the latest in town. That does not, however, mean that they are not up to the task.
For young professionals, this smartwatch allows you to stay on top of your notifications in real-time. Don’t worry about always having to whip out your phone to know who is calling/ texting, or when that mail you’ve been waiting for arrives.
Most especially, we love this smartwatch for its health and activity tracking. From constantly checking on your heart and tracking your sleep cycles to telling you to move around at intervals, this is a winner for the money.
6. Invicta Pro Diver Automatic Watch
- Stainless steel case 40mm diameter x 14.1mm thick; Exhibition...
- NH35A Japanese Automatic movement, 24 jewel; Assembled in...
- Includes gift box, instructions and 3 year limited manufacturer...
Overview: An automatic watch will simply not die on you. As long as you service, clean, and maintain the watch the right way.
True to Invicta’s nature, this happens to be one of the most inexpensive watches on this list also. Still, that does not give them the excuse to make the watch flimsy.
Pairing silver stainless steel casing and bracelet to a black-tone bezel and watch face did come out right. Even though we are not after the complications, we love the diver’s watch designation on this pick.
With a magnified date window in tow, this 40mm watch is as great for women as it is for men.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- 40mm case size
- 200m WR rating
7. Armani Exchange Stainless Steel Watch
- Since 1991 Armani Exchange has defined a new dress code with...
- Armani Exchange Hampton is perfect for those who want a bold...
- Featuring a Round Silver / Steel Stainless Steel 46MM Case with...
- Water resistant up to 50m: Wearable while swimming in shallow...
Overview: Most young professionals will be drawn to the black color finish of this watch. We recommend that you check out the other paint jobs too.
AX knows that they are making a dress watch, so they chose the subtle forms of those colors to ensure it’s not too loud in the work environment.
This urban watch is for professionals with a bold lifestyle. The different color picks resonate with individual styles and preferences for a more personalized look. Following through with rugged materials and a promise of durability, we are sold on this pick already.
- Various band options
- 50m WR rating
- Luxury design
8. Citizen Eco-Drive BM7251-53L Watch
- Timeless styling that effortlessly takes you from work to play.
- 3 Hand, Date
- Silver-Tone Stainless Steel
- Sapphire Crystal
- 100 Meters Water Resistant and 5 Year Limited Warranty
Overview: This is the ideal dress watch design.
The watch doesn’t have much going on for it at all. Its 40mm face – which is suitable for both men and women – only carries a date window and branding. That puts the focus on telling the time only than every other thing.
Citizen employs its EcoDrive technology here again so your watch never needs a battery. As long as there is a light source around, the watch keeps getting charged. Knowing that you’re wearing it to work almost every day is like knowing the watch will always be charged.
A rich design element with an impressive chain linking to match, style meets quality on this one.
9. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes,...
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to...
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your...
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting...
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving...
Overview: Besides the Fossil Gen 5 Watch, this is the smartwatch that looks like a traditional watch the most.
The Galaxy Watch can connect with both Android and iOS devices, beating the Apple Watch in that regard. Fortunately, this new edition of the watch also packs a ton of activity and health tracking sensors.
There are different size types and models to consider for the Galaxy Watch 3. The bezel does not only make the watch look better but is also great for navigation. Samsung did have the smart, young professional at heart when coming up with this one.
For those that want more, the watch comes in a Titanium build that we simply cannot resist. Did we mention that you can swap out the bands with those on your conventional wristwatches?
- Traditional watch look
- Functional bezel
- Multiple sizes and styles
10. Diesel Men’s Master Chief Watch
- Bold, ironic and never shy, Diesel doesn't follow trends; it...
- Diesel's Master Chief watch features a unique case shape and a...
- Case size: 45mm, Band size: 28mm; quartz movement with three-hand...
- Round black plated stainless steel case with unique crown guard;...
- Water resistant up to 100m (330ft): Can be worn bathing, swimming...
Overview: Diesel is famed for creating its design elements out of scratch. They have done the same again on this watch.
The watch's face could look busy at a glance, but it doesn't come with any complication at all. Diesel chose to make the hour markers as legible as they could be, indicating specific minute counts under them too.
All the markings and inscriptions on the watch face are designed to make telling the time even easier.
We appreciate how they carved out the date window display. We, however, don’t love that as much as the multiple color options and an array of finishes on this watch. From the paint job to case material and type of band, you have a lot to choose from.
11. Seiko Leather Calfskin Stainless Steel Watch (SARB017)
- Automatic Movement with 50-hour power reserve
- Sapphire Crystal and Inner Rotating Compass Ring
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 39.5mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for...
Overview: The name of the watch already gives off the leather calfskin strap and stainless-steel face. What it doesn’t talk about is the sheer quality of these two materials.
We should not be surprised since we have the Seiko brand name behind it anyway.
You can get in on the automatic movement fun with this watch too. It offers an inexpensive peek into the quality and class that has followed this watch movement for ages. The 39.5mm case diameter makes the watch suitable for both male and female professionals, so we don’t have any issues there.
- Automatic movement
- Brushed stainless steel
- 200m WR rating
12. BLWRX Professional Diver Watch
- 45 mm X 53.8 mm 316 l stainless steel case with stainless steel...
- japan NH 35 automatic movement with date indicator and analog...
- watch total weight 220 g with solid 316 L stainless steel band...
- water resistant 300 meters suitable for swimming & snorkeling
- swiss BGW 9 blue color luminous hands & markers
Overview: Don’t mind the naming. You don’t have to be a diver to get the best out of this watch. If you happen to love getting in the waters when not in the office, though, you will love the specific build of this watch.
The black unidirectional rotational bezel on the 43mm watch face contrasts uniquely against the silver stainless steel finish. The black hue extends into the watch face where we have the date window, watch branding, and 1000m water resistance rating badge. That is a lot!
Available in other color options and subtle tones, make this watch an individual corporate statement anytime it sits on your wrist.
- High-quality diver metal strap bracelet
- 1000m WR rating
- 43mm case
13. Seiko Quartz SGF204 Two-Tone Watch
- Stainless steel watch with two-tone case and link bracelet,...
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective hurdle crystal dial window ; Push-button release clasp
- Features fold-over clasp with double push-button-safety closure...
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes...
Overview: if Seiko had been impressing with their full silver or gold-plated units, wait till you see them slap both tones on the same watch.
The chain-link bracelet is the first point of call here. Seiko opts for a stylish, interlocking design rather than a bland bracelet style. The goldtone continues on the stationary coin-like bezel on the watch face. With a date and day window at the 3 O’clock window, Seiko signs off on complications.
Other inscriptions on the watch face point to the quartz movement on this watch and feature the watch branding too. As simple as watches come, yet commanding its respect.
- Minimalistic design
- 30m WR rating
- two-tone finish
14. Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Smartwatch
- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and...
- Battery: 24 Hr plus multi day extended mode Varies based on usage...
- Health and fitness: Heart Rate and Activity Tracking using Google...
- Lifestyle: This smart watch has always on display with thousands...
- Smart watch functions: Stay connected with notifications for...
Overview: In terms of bringing traditional watch design to smartwatches, this is one watch that can give the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (above) a run for its money.
This watch packs multiple, lovable color options and designs for young professionals to choose from. Left to us, we would not look anywhere else than the all-black finish design. The colors on the watch just stand out too well against those deep blacks.
When we are not busy admiring the smartwatch’s beauty, we are being mesmerized by the ease of mobile connectivity. You never have to worry about missing calls, messages, or other notifications anymore.
As it is with other smartwatches, there is the drawback of having to constantly charge your watch.
The Fossil Gen 5 performs better than Apple Watch Series 5 in the battery department, though. On top of that, it also keeps a watchful eye on your activity sessions, sleep cycles, and health all through the day.
- Minimalistic design
- 30m WR rating
- Two-tone finish
What Will It Be?
Which of these watches will it be for you?
It would not be surprising if you have found multiple watches that catch your fancy on this list. After all, they are all great in their way.
If we could suggest anything, though, it would be that you get a smartwatch of your choosing alongside any traditional watch.
Although smartwatches are not fancied by the older professionals, they make great watches for young professionals today. You can get a lot more out of them and ensure you are living top quality life by staying on top of your vitals.
Now is the moment of truth. Have you found that pick to catch your fancy?